Thursday, March 10, 2011

Midnight in Twilight Zone

Well the mobile home at space #3 is now off the market.

My attempts to propogate the marshmallow plant seems to have been successful. After 4 different attempts, finally success. I repotted the cuttings last night and so far they seem to be doing well (very little shock).

Wouldn't ya know, in the middle of the night here I am spread all over my kitchen floor, towels and sheets all over, repotting many plants, glass of wine handy (of course)...... when a pipe burst under my kitchen sink. Water everywhere. All I could really do at that time of night was soak up the flood, turn off the water and, continue potting my plants.

Then,  of course, I spent a good part of the morning fixing the plumbing. hahahahaha me and a pipe wrench, never again.

No comments:

Post a Comment