Thursday, March 10, 2011

You will not believe what I found!!

LABELS, how to make LABELS for internet searches. Apparently to broaden the scope of hits on internet searches, key words or phrases can be added.Sooo my website and blog are no longer limited to my words.

I have been harrassing my poor son and nephew for  info re 'tags', not understanding what I was really asking. I wanted to include special reference words that a web crawler or bot would pick up. We went round and round.

Yah like either one of them has nothing else to do right? I know they love me alot when they patiently put up with this senior (and this wasn't even a brain burp (lol)

Well, anyhowz, now I'm dangerous. I've gone back and been labelling all of the oldies posts. Created another all nighter. This one has been like a kid in a candy store.

No comments:

Post a Comment